Friday, November 3, 2017

Animated .gif

My Animated .gif

My first efforts in developing my own animated .gif was coming up with a rocket surprise ending. The techniques applied and story I created was I had gotten different letters from the web and put them in a timeline to make them pop up. 


Rocket Surprise Ending

Insert your School Themed gif.
Caption: School Theme name

My school themed gif I chose was Colony Basketball. 
I decided on this school theme because I find basketball interesting finding information such as .. . looking for letters on the internet 

My animated gif message was to Be a banner for colony basketball 

I believe the intended audience was the basketball audience, will respond to my animation because it will relate to there sport

I sent the gif to Mr De Fabius and the response I received was ..

What I would do differently with my next project would be to put more detail In the gif. 

No comments:

Post a Comment